So, Weston gave me a WONDERFUL surprise Bday present today! He wrote me a song (words and chords) on the guitar and sang it for me! I had no idea! I actually cried! -I rarely cry from being happy-
Also, we got a calling!!! and I have a visiting teaching assignment! : )
We also get to go to AZ tomorrow! (I get to go with him while he goes out for his interview and get to really meet his brother's family). We're excited! : ) I'm going on vacation in the middle of the semester and it's glorious! : )
This Halloween was good : ) we went reverse trick-or-treating : ) but only for a short time because we didn't get home from campus till 7 and we had a party (a small one) at 8.
Today we experimented with dinner and made up a chicken lasagna recipe. it was yummy. I also made several pumpkin things! some failed but some were really really good! it was fun. :)
i know i've done lots of smiley faces. sorry. i'm just really happy right now : )
Well, i hope you all start off your November well! and that you start being grateful for everything!
it's wonderful to 'hear' the joy in your blog! I can hardly wait to see you tonight!
ReplyDeleteLove you both, and Happy Birthday Maria!
--Grammy