Sunday, February 22, 2009

Toledo?

Holy Toledo is right! Weston was accepted!!!!!

We are so excited! We have plans for our future again!!!! I can't tell you how much I hated this waiting game that we played for months! (yes yes, there are lots of exclamation points... I mean every one of them!)

Weston has 3 more interviews that were already scheduled and everything so he will go to those just in case. It may give us more options and it allows him to check out the school for the possibility of completing a resident program there after med school. Syracuse, NY is tomorrow (Mon Feb 23), University of Louisville is on Thursday and U. of Kentucky in Lexington is on Saturday. I'm going out with him to Kentucky so that I can see my family and support him with his interviews and get a feel for the schools myself.

So, that's our news!

2 comments:

  1. The day that Kevin got his first acceptance letter, it felt like a huge weight was lifted. If nothing else, at least we could go to Ohio State. Congratulations!! We are so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I am excited...but still hoping for one of the last two...hehe.

    ReplyDelete