
So I want to paint the ceiling in our bedroom to look like this. We have wood paneling in there so I think it would be cool. What are people's thoughts on that? We're not really worried about re-sell value since we can paint over but if we didn't do you think it would hurt the re-sell-ability? Also, do you think it would darken the room? Right now it's a yellow/white spots ceiling so the trick would be getting the right shade of blue and a bright yellow I don't think it would make the room dark but I'm by no means an artist, what do you think?
I think it would be awesome! I don't know if I could sleep with such a cool cieling, though. It's still awesome!
ReplyDeleteI also think it's awesome. I'd love to wake up to that every morning. i would do it if I could, but I'm not a great artist either.
ReplyDeleteGo for it!
ReplyDeleteDo it! How is the window installation?
ReplyDeleteMaria I blog stalked you through Leisy. I think you should definitely paint your ceiling fall. Then I would have you come and do ours, but our landlord said I could only paint one wall in the entire apartment when I asked him about painting. He looked very panicked.
ReplyDelete