Weston has an interview at the UofKentucky!!! They scheduled it for him... luckily it was on a day that we think he can do.
On our flight back from Ashley's wedding there were 2 couples that were flying home for Christmas that were med. students at the UofToledo (another place where Weston has an interview)! So Weston got to talk to them and they were really nice and they said they LOVE it there at the school and only have good things to say about it, so that was positive! They are also going to get him a place to stay while he interviews, so he doesn't have to pay for a hotel! : )
I haven't done too well this week. I woke up on Sunday feeling feverish and it's only gotten worse since. I have an ear infection and on Tuesday morning at midnight I woke up to the worst pain I can ever remember having (which doesn't mean that it's the worst pain in the world or anything but it hurt really really bad). The pain has subsided somewhat but it still hurts pretty bad and it's constantly there. oh well I guess, it figures that when we finally don't have school to worry about I get pretty sick. Well, just wanted to tell everyone the good news about Weston and if you get this before tomorrow.... MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I'm glad you finally sent us a link to your blog seeing as how you have had it forever! Yay for blogs. You guys are so funny. Good luck with all the interviews!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! When is he coming out?
ReplyDelete