Sunday, December 14, 2008

So, this week has been WONDERFUL! At least parts of it. I've taken my outdoor rec final and my temple final already! Other parts have been intensely stressful... I'm trying not to think about those. (They include writing a paper, doing presentations, lots of other school stuff, then doing an interview of Stouffers, meeting with an extension agent, having a doctor's appointment, figuring out what we're doing when we go out to KY, and then STUDYING for a stupid food chem final). The wonderful things included: last Friday we went to our ward Christmas party and we gave a coat to a girl from a family in need (before Thanksgiving we had gone to Burlington Coat Factory to pick one out and it felt good to give something nice to someone in need), I finished all my projects and felt like I did an ok job on all of them, I did better about stressing out and was nice to Weston most of the week, yesterday we went to the family ward Christmas party and got to talk with a lot of people from there and it felt good to know people, and then the best of all.... hopefully we're making new friends! On Thursday and Friday night we talked with a girl from my major and her husband for several hours! It felt really good to feel like we connected with someone and to feel like we can maybe start making friends again. It also felt good to feel like I was doing something irresponsible and not studying when I probably needed to! It's been awhile since I did something irresponsible and I miss it.

Anyway... long enough post. 2 more horrible days coming up and then this semester will be completely done!!!! Oh yeah! Weston and I are going to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra on Friday with my sister and her fiancee (the night before they get married) so that will be fun! That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment