Way cool. It's wonderful that we can do that. I'm SO proud and pleased and blessed that YOU can do it. I'm sure it will be a home that brings you joy and happiness while you're there. Love you both.
yeah! Oh, I wanted to let you know that I got the BYU magazine and you were in it!! I was so excited. I might just have to have you sign it now that I know someone famous!
Cool. So it is okay that you blog stocked me. Jenni actually took that picture of James (3 months) at the top of our blog. Kai (the stuffed animal) is his favorite.
Way cool. It's wonderful that we can do that. I'm SO proud and pleased and blessed that YOU can do it. I'm sure it will be a home that brings you joy and happiness while you're there. Love you both.
ReplyDeleteyeah! Oh, I wanted to let you know that I got the BYU magazine and you were in it!! I was so excited. I might just have to have you sign it now that I know someone famous!
ReplyDeleteCool. So it is okay that you blog stocked me. Jenni actually took that picture of James (3 months) at the top of our blog. Kai (the stuffed animal) is his favorite.
ReplyDelete