Sorry about the long delay! We still don't have pictures, we'll take a bunch this week, I promise. The delay is because the screen on our camera broke so it's kind of a hassle to take pictures now because it's hard to take good pictures when you can't see what you're taking it of!
But we're here in Toledo and our house is livable (everything's working plus we've put in place all the essentials) and we're trying to get invovled in the ward. Weston already taught a class at youth conference this last weekend and he's going out with the missionaries on Wednesday so he's gotten things to do. It's a little harder for me to get involved because it seems all the RS activities are centered around play groups and stuff but I'm trying and we've already done some things with some people that we hope like having us around so we're hopeful!
I'm thinking that now we've moved we'll switch over our blog to be private, so if you read this and would like to be included leave a comment or email me to let me know you'd like an invite.
Update coming soon!
We want to keep reading!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck getting to know your ward! We're also in that process...I'm sure you'll make friends fast!
I want an invite. Man, I don't know how I missed your last blog. Your house looks fun though. Hopefully you can get all the repairs done. I hear you on the kitchen counter space. I don't think we've lived anywhere with enough space and it's horrible. Good luck and have fun with a house!
ReplyDeletePick me pick me!
ReplyDeleteMay I have an invite, please? :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're already getting involved. I feel like I have a lot of work to do yet to feel a part of my ward, and I know it's my own fault. But I'm working on it!
Keep us updated on home improvements, but it sounds like you guys are doing great so far. Good luck -- we love you!
lynsie.cox@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI actually never made it out with the missionaries. They canceled on me.
ReplyDeleteMainly i just wanted to comment on my own blog.
Maria says thanks for your comments, exclamation point.
We want an invite! We are excited to see you next month!
ReplyDeleteOf course I want to be invited to your blog when it goes private! I'm so glad to hear that things are going well. I hope things improve and improve for you both.
ReplyDelete