Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dr. Moynihan

I had just the best doctor's appointment I have ever ever had! Dr. Moynihan at the Ruppert Health Center on campus treated me like a person and not just a problem and she was wonderful! I almost WANT to pay to see her so even if insurance doesn't cover it I don't think I'll be too sad. One big thing for me to be thankful for at the moment because it normally does not go like that.

4 comments:

  1. That is great! Jon said Dr. Moynihan is really cool. I am really glad you found a good doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soo soo happy for you! I pray for you guys often and hope you are happy and well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so nice to have a doctor who makes you feel like you are cared about. By the way, I saw the posts with your tiling, it is BEAUTIFUL!!! You did an awesome job! Do you want to fly out to Utah and do my bathrooms????

    ReplyDelete