Sunday, September 5, 2010

ah, how do you get it off?

I don't know how to get the "cutest blog on the block" logo off of my page or the "this photo or video has been removed" thing. Any one have any ideas?

5 comments:

  1. Did you try putting in a new background?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and that got rid of the photobucket one once but then I put one of the standard templates from blogger on and it came back. grr. But even before it didn't take the cutest blog part off and it's not in the same place that it was when I used it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so weird! have you googled the problem? or asked on their website?

    ReplyDelete
  4. good idea! I didn't even think of that : ] ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That happened to me. To get your background back you need to log into your photo bucket account and it will come right back. I don't know how to get rid of the "cutest blog" logo unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete