Yay! We got new carpet and we LOVE it! We've gone around smiling for the whole weekend! We aren't afraid to have kids over anymore because we know what's on the floor! : ) Again, logically it's best to start at the bottom but oh well.
The entryway that I made. It works with the carpet! Oh, and we may paint the walls a color similar to that weight that we use as a doorstop. : ) I want something fun.

DEN- we're trying to move everything back in stages so we don't just move the clutter back into the rooms.

Living room with our favorite chair from grandpa Carter. And my family : ) Weston & Snowy.

Jenni and Robbie visited us and I rolled around on the carpet with him. We are lucky to have them as friends.

Yay! Fresh carpet smell!

Before the carpet. It was really echo-y. But now we know what's under the carpet and it's nice and clean!

The soffit that I built in the bathroom! It's done! And ready for the lights we are putting there over a medicine cabinet.
Looks great! (and comfy)
ReplyDelete