Saturday, September 24, 2011

A baby!

Thank you so much for all your comments!  We wanted to tell all our family first : )

So we're adopting!!!  We'll find out in a couple weeks the due date and the gender but we think she'll/he'll be due at the end of November. : )

We started talking to a birthmother 3 weeks ago and Thursday night she told us that she chose us to be the parents of her baby!  We're so excited!

The story other than that is a little complicated and we don't want to share too much about the mom right now.  She left the situation for her safety and then found out she was pregnant.  She invited us to go to her ultrasound with her though and then we'll let you know a little more! : )  We're also probably going to make the blog private soon, but we'll let you know.

5 comments:

  1. I keep commenting on your stuff, haha. Hope you don't mind! I bet you guys are so stoked-I remember the feeling well :) Good luck as things move forward as you get ready for your baby to come!!!

    PS this is Tiffany, not Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Oh, and please don't forget to send me an invite to your new blog. I want to be able to keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so so so excited for you! Keep us updated

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!!! I am so happy for y'all! You deserve every ounce of happiness that being a parent brings! If you go private, please invite us, we would love to keep updated on all your upcoming excitements! Congrats!!
    Ps I got an email from you about the ward labor day picnic and was so excited because our ward is so boring and never does anything. I thought, "finally, an activity with the ward". Then I saw the location was at side cut park and thought, dang, thanks for getting my hopes up! Sad we could of not accepted the invite!

    ReplyDelete