Yeah! So excited for you. I want to hear the story!
SO happy for you guys!! Keep us updated!
Oh my gosh I could cry. Email me details!!!!!!
YOU ARE!!!! is it that one girl!!??? write me! congratulations!!! when?? and where?? write me! :)
Oh my goodness Maria!! I would love to hear details when you have a minute!!! Congratulations!
Holy cow!! I read this at work today and my heart skipped a beat. I'm so happy! I need details!!! Big congrats! We've been praying for you!
Yeah! So excited for you. I want to hear the story!
ReplyDeleteSO happy for you guys!! Keep us updated!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I could cry. Email me details!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE!!!! is it that one girl!!??? write me! congratulations!!! when?? and where?? write me! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Maria!! I would love to hear details when you have a minute!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow!! I read this at work today and my heart skipped a beat. I'm so happy! I need details!!! Big congrats! We've been praying for you!
ReplyDelete