My kitchen is 1/2 purple and I love it! We decided we liked the original green with is so we'll leave the other half. (Which I'm somewhat sad about because the joints aren't done very well and they bug me so I'm going to have to learn to live with it. But we like the color and don't have that color on hand)
Finished product (other then a little over the door because I'd planned on doing that when I did the other side, now I'll have to do just that one day).
I decided to start with all the corners because I HATE doing it at the end! You mess up the texture that the roller provided and then it looks bad. So it worked this way I think! (Plus the hard part is done first and I'm always all over that idea)
Here are some easter treats I gave to my primary class. They're "carrots" made out of reese's pieces : ) Yum.
This is a finished
Here's my walls before I started any
painting. All
of the white stuff is joint compound where I
had to texture the wall. Either because I had
to add new drywall or I took off the old bubbling joint tape. (all the green and white walls. It won't let me move the pictures!!! Anytime I put them between the other two it's sending it to the bottom of the page and it's really frustrating.)
Here's the kitchen sink. Before any tile. Planning out the tile
The many faces of our cat!
Weston at his med school memorial. Docapella sang a song. : )
Zoo faces!
Also, Weston had an AMAZING docapella concert on Wednesday! I was kind of shocked actually at how good they were! Hopefully he'll post some songs soon!
Looks great. Still super impressed by your mad home remodeling skills.
ReplyDeleteYour kitchen looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteOnce again, AMAZING! I love the kitchen. So bright and happy... like you! I'm glad that you were able to get rid of those t-shirts! GROSS!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! You are so talented!
ReplyDelete